*1/19/09*
We finally got some snow!!! B already had the day off to celebrate Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day so we didn't have to worry about getting out. So what do you do on a day when you have no place to be?????
First, you play in the snow!! This was the first time W has been in the snow. It was such a blast!
One of the boys together!
This was his "cheese" face.
Loving the snow! And yes he has socks on his hands, his mittens have been lost for some time now that little bugger.
B's first snow angel!
I think he might be ready to go in, what do you think?
After lunch we finger painted!! I can honestly say that I was never ever brave enough to do this with B. He has actually never painted here before. But I was in some crazy mood today and brought the paint out! B was a painting pro. W, however, was well hungry. We started a Valentine's Day project that we hope to finish later this week.
Look at his tongue! Do you see the little bit of red paint on his lip? Yep he ate some!!
He is really working here!
To busy to look at his mama!
Monday, January 19, 2009
Such a wintery day...
Posted by Nina at 5:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment