Well, they are still on the camera of course. Things here have been crazy, to say the least. Two weeks ago, we were all hit with an out of this world stomach flu type illness. Poor W had it for almost 2 weeks! Then as we were all starting to pull through, a horrible winter storm rolled through and left us with out electricity for six days! And now this week, I have some sort of cold/flu that is really kicking my butt. So pictures are not on the computer for almost 3 weeks. Please don't forget about our happenings here. I will try my hardest to keep up with this blog but after this week, we will no longer have internet connection. We have some major events going on this month, that I am sure all of you would love to see! *coughcoughB'sfouthbdaypartycoughcough* And I will do my best to get some pictures on this blog as soon as I can. I don't think I will be able to get every days pictures on here but I will do my best.
Peace out, Nina signing off.
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Where have the pictures gone...
Posted by Nina at 11:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment